1 day to go!

Vote for one network (ignore BBC).

1 Like

20 years ago tonight…

1 Like

For any GTA enthusiasts out there…

3 Likes

The poll has closed!

DISCLAIMER: Due to the unavailability of the BBC for streaming, as previously attested to, it’s out.

657px-CBC_Logo_1992-Present.svg

The 9/11/01 broadcast for tomorrow will be from the CBC.

Stream starts at 6:00 a.m. EDT. I’ll make sure to put forth a reminder at 5:30 a.m. EDT

I posted an alert for all for the stream…

Sorry while I did get the message and I did briefly log on it was 3am my time and I was too tired to be an effective contributor. :grinning:

Also on that day 20 years ago I was glued to my TV bouncing between CBC and BBC World as they gave fairly accurate reports and had several updated news feeds. CNN and fox News looped the same images almost 2 days straight and rarely offered up any meaningful news which is also understandable the US and much of the world was in Shock.

2 Likes

It’s 4:49 p.m. EDT now, you can still join in now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for hosting Norman

4 Likes

I did join in for an hour or so on the day (I think I was the anonymous giraffe on the Kosmi chat). Thanks for putting this together. I wouldn’t say I enjoyed it, but I appreciated it.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: And may we never forget that day (and I’m not saying that in an obligatory way, of course).

2 Likes

Maybe we can make this an yearly thing. Next year we can watch the ABC stream or something.

2 Likes

I’ll think about it… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@grayknight1781 @obiwanbul As you wish… I’ll be posting a new poll soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

21st anniversary stream alert!

I’m planning to do another stream the news coverage of the attacks on Kosmi for the purposes of remembering that fateful day. Make sure to vote before Sept. 11:

Which news network shall I go with for the 21st anniversary stream on Kosmi?

• American Broadcasting Co. (ABC)
  • Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS)
  • Cable News Network (CNN)
  • Fox News Channel (FOX)
  • National Broadcasting Co. (NBC)
  • Other news network (please specify)

0 voters

The CBC is not in this poll since I’ve streamed CBC’s coverage last year. The BBC’s out because I’m still unable to find enough videos to make for my intended 24-hour stream.
4 Likes

3 weeks to go before the poll closes!

3 Likes

It’s actually going to be the 21st anniversary. And I’d go with NBC

3 Likes

As I have noted in the poll itself :slight_smile:

Last year, for the 20th, I streamed CBC’s coverage of the event.

4 Likes

Also, make sure to vote here:

4 Likes

2 weeks to go!

2 Likes