์์New picture 28. December 1972 The Siege of the Israeli Embassy in Thailand A new pic

08คนร้าย

A picture of the four assailants, by Air Chief Marshal Tawee Chulasub as they sleep on a plane en route to Cairo. picture from book “Nation is above everything. Memoirs of Air Chief Marshal Tawee Julasap” printed on the occasion of the royal cremation ceremony of ACM Thawee Chulacap

1 Like

They’re identified, right?

Only a sketch from the memory of Air Chief Marshal Tawee Julesap, not identified, but it has been told from officers who used to work in Thailand’s National Intelligence Agency said they most likely killed after leaving the plane about a week later, the only rumours could be found.

1 Like

How very interesting. You got any good books or articles on the event itself that you recommend? :slight_smile:

Most of the articles are taken from Thai website and as far as I know There are no media movies that have been translated from Thai into English. The information I wrote came from General Banchorn Chawansilp.

1 Like

I see. I sincerely hope your posts get more attention in this forum. :slight_smile:

P.S. You got a link to that site?

1 Like

Yes but They are all in thai

1 Like

We can translate it as good as we could. :slight_smile:

1 Like