YouTube censorship is getting even more out of hand

Ok, so yesterday morning I published a video about Iraq in the 1970s and in it I apparently showed a picture of an execution for 10 seconds and instead of even age restricting the video, YouTube completely deleted it last night and claimed I was in violation of their platform for showing violence even though I specifically said the video was not made for kids. They then threatened to de-platform my history channel if it happened again. This unfortunately isn’t the first incident with YouTube, a few months ago another one of my videos was age restricted due to have “Saddam Hussein” in the title. This is getting very ridiculous. There are genuinely bad channels out there with terrible content, th why YouTube targets legitimate historical content is beyond me.

4 Likes

Yeah I hate this censorship. For people who love censoring unwanted opinions. For people who are for this and trust the censors blindly. You might get censored too. The effect as the unwanted opinion “disappears” the viewer might never be aware of the otherviewpoint! Also note that IMO the fanatics without arguments have the most bone in “making the other side disappear”.

The holocaust might offend someone but is still true.

3 Likes