Hi Indy and crew, this topic actually might be more suited for a special episode, but here it goes, multiple questions
- Did any warring party at any time consider violating Swiss neutrality?
- Did the Swiss mobilize their army to counter any possible violation?
- Were there accidental actions over Swiss territory, like planes accidentally violating the airspace or even erroneously bombing Swiss territory or ground forces getting lost?
- Did soldiers from any sides flee to Switzerland and were they interned?
- Did the war have a noteable effect on Switzerland, for instance in terms of trade and shortages?
- How did Switzerland deal with any refugees, especially those fleeing from persecution?
Keep up the great work and thanks for your efforts.