The Awesomness of TimeGhost in General

Joram, and or crew,

i just want to start by apologizing for my month of April payment being rejected, eventually making it late.
Too long a story…the short of it, someone stole my wallet and took quite a bit of $, as well as my DB card which i canceled, causing my payment to be rejected. You know for someone like me, who is only 32yrs old, and is a cripple b/c I tragically lost my right arm above the elbow, Needless to say, i live on a very small fixed income, But my interest and passion for history ended up finding the TGW channel via HistoryBuffs channel. I can’t go as far and say it saved my life, but i received some strange sense of having something worth-while again. I have never given any of my budgeted money to any YouTube channel before. Jan 1st of this yr i pledged $3.00 per month as a WW2 Private. B/C of your up-coming trip to Paris, i have changed my pledge, so now i am a Private FIRST cLASS. Please keep producing amazing series, and i would hope you guys forge ahead and try and chronologically document All of Human History; e.g.(Greece-Present day)

B/Regards
Sean

8 Likes

Dear Sean,

There is absolutely no need in the world to apologise. This message and your appreciation is one of the things that keeps our wheel stuck on firmly and spinning. Your contribution is awesome! Next week you will already start seeing the results of our France trip coming your way in the form of daily vlogs from Tuesday on, so that you can also follow our trip in real time. Humble thanks and all the best!

Spartacus in teh name of the whole team!

6 Likes

As a relatively new member and contributor to the TGA I want to express my total awe for the expertise and interest of the army members. WOW! Some members’ posting would quality as a doctorate thesis for the level of knowledge and depth of understanding that is posted. That comes from a passion in a subject and makes being here so worth it.
Thank you fellow supporters for your filling in the gaps in 20th Century history and understanding much of the mess we are in the world now. Too bad world leaders don’t have this knowledge when making decisions.
V/R
Rip Torn
Republic of Texas

4 Likes

Yeah, feel the same way Rip. You should also check out TIK youtube channel. His knowledge, detail, and depth of coverage are outstanding. Its just TIK.

BR
Sean

2 Likes

Dear Rip,
I can only join you and agree with some humble pride that the TimeGhost Army is indeed an awesome community. Not only here, but under our videos and our other forums I am amazed daily at the level of the discourse when compared to any other public social media forums that I have visited or been part of. We are honored by your support, your contributions, and your dedication to history.
With the deepest respect for you all, and a resounding Thank You!
Spartacus

6 Likes