Poland on Her Own - WW2 September 15 1939

Originally published at: http://timeghost.tv/poland-on-her-own-ww2-sep-15-1939/

When the Wehrmacht and the SS continue devastating Poland and her people in the first weeks of September, her last chance is her western allies… Written and Hosted by: Indy Neidell Produced and Directed by: Spartacus Olsson and Astrid Deinhard Executive Producers: Bodo Rittenauer, Astrid Deinhard, Indy Neidell, Spartacus Olsson Research by: Indy Neidell…

3 Likes

10:33 and on… :fearful:

God dammit, I’m glad you fixed the map. It works so much better! Can’t help feeling the helplessness of the Polish government knowing that the Red Army will be ramming in the back door too soon…

3 Likes

I just finished watching this. Top episode and it really feels like the show is starting to hit its stride now.

I’m glad you had a clip of Einstein in there because it really shows the true insanity of the Nazis’ racial policies. Had he not fled to the USA, they would have sent him to the gas chambers. Think about that for a minute.

4 Likes

Really good episode glad to see Indy mention Przemyśl again, way to go.

4 Likes

I just wonder, when Indy mentions the quarter master of the German army, was he inclined to say Erich Ludendorff out of habit? Both names start with an E after all.

3 Likes

Too much questioning of the video at the end of the episode in the comments, too much “other countries are doing the same”…

1 Like

You should see the comments that we catch in the filters - what you see is not even close to the worst of what the neo-Nazis have tried to hit us with on that clip.

3 Likes

This is a favorite rant of mine. Yes the Western allies sometimes did morally questionable things. Sometimes their soldiers didn’t behave perfectly. We never even came close to this.

We were the good guys and thank f*** we won.

2 Likes

3 Likes

TBH, I kinda want to see what exactly the filters caught, but I already have the gut feeling its going to be disgusting, and we haven’t even gotten to the most brutal parts of the war. I hope at somepoint Indy and you can do a Special on the concentration camps and the horrors and atrocities that went on there and with unit 731 and the like in Japan. The more footage we have, the less someone can deny.

3 Likes