New videos not available on Timeghost.tv

August 22nd episode was not posted on Timeghost.tv early, and it’s still not listed there. Temporary glitch?

8 Likes

Same here (20 characters for the post policy)

4 Likes

My TimeGhost sense is tingling that this week’s episode should be up, but it isn’t.

7 Likes

Same here.

However a bit of digging around and I found that it’s up on https://www.patreon.com/TimeGhostHistory/posts if you want to get it there.

3 Likes

Not every Timeghost member is a Patreon supporter(the episode was locked for non-patrons), there are people who joined through Kickstarter back in the day.

3 Likes

Wait. I joined through the Kickstarter back in the day. I never got anything from it, I thought you had to pay the Patreon as well.

Is there something big I’ve missed…?

3 Likes

At least some Kickstarter tiers included a WWII subscription in them, i.e. a TimeGhost army membership until 2024. Mine did. That’s why I’m asking about the TimeGhost.tv not being updated: I’m not a Patron, so I can’t see the Patreon feed, but I was promised the episodes in advance.

4 Likes

Nothing on the video page still

3 Likes

And this week’s video has appeared on the Patreon feed. Nothing here.

4 Likes

I also can’t see any new additions since August 29. If this is going to be a recurring theme I will have to cancel this subscription and I have no intention to sign up for Patreon for reasons not related to TimeGhost.

5 Likes

New episode is on Patreon. Nothing here. I even PM’d Spartacus, no response. I guess I’ll bug Joram next.

5 Likes

Same here, nothing to see. Just one video since August 15 (the August 29 one). If this isn’t fixed by the end of this month I’m out.

2 Likes

Agreed, hit them up on patreon to let them know last week.

1 Like

Should we mark this topic as Out of the Foxholes Question? It’s been almost a month and there was no response from anyone on Timeghost team.

3 Likes

Sorry for this mess-up - we’ve been changing our workflows and it kind of got lost between chairs. I’m fixing it now. Again our apologies.

8 Likes

Hi many thanks :pray: for the update and letting us know. Also as a Historian I am really impressed with your (and team) videos as the very poignant audiovisual nature really brings home the horrors in an easily understandable way. TG is a truly monumental project, will do my best to keep supporting.

Chewier alte ego of Marc

4 Likes

New episode is also not available on timeghost.tv but is available on patreon.

Cool.

2 Likes

New episode is uploaded

2 Likes

It’s not visible on a homepage though, you need to go to content

2 Likes

We are getting this problem again, no new regular episode as of yet, but we have this week’s “BETWEEN 2 WARS: ZEITGEIST!” episode uploaded twice.

Update: Fixed now.

2 Likes