New format after nazi germany capitulation?

Hello, will the show change a bit after may 8th and 9th? I’m guessing the pacific war would get a lot more focus after europe. Maybe the european part could focus on whatever the nazi leadersip was doing post war and the nuremberg trials?

Thanks for your answers, I’ll fellow the korean war show too.

1 Like

There are some odds and ends to cover. The Treaty of Final Settlement with Respect to Germany wan’t signed until 1991. The Polish London Government also turned over its mandate to the new p9st-Communist Government of Poland.

The war did not end until 1991. This is also a new chapter or revision to histories of the Second World War writen before 1990.
N
Besides, i want to see ab early 90’s themed episode with VCR’s and Walkmen.

3 Likes

BS. The war ended in 1945 despite germany being split up for the better half of the 20th century.

2 Likes

It’s not over until the peace treaty is signed.

In 1988 the first Nagorno-Karabakh war began, and in 1994 it ended, the wider Nagorno-Karabakh conflict continued but the war itself ended, so don’t use this BS with me fellow forum poster.

2 Likes

Damm if that’s the case the Korean War week by week will last until Indy retires.

1 Like

This week on the korean war, nothing happens, like literally nothing this is the least noteworthy week in the entirely of human history.

1 Like

Haha so good. I can just imagine the phone call before that one!

If it got that far I would like to see Indy describe the meeting between Kim Jon UN and Dennis Rodman. Diplomatic gold.

1 Like

Pretty accurate for the latter half of the war, though there was still action.

The war was upstaged in the media numerous times even back then.

2 Likes