Looking for Mods for the New Subreddit

So, a good update on the situation of r/timeghost. The head mod got back to me, and he’s willing to hand the sub over. Is there anyone here who would be interested in serving as a mod?

3 Likes

I frequent reddit, but I have no idea what being a mod entails. Could you explain to me what the tasks would be?

1 Like

Community Manager for a very large website - Always happy to lend a hand.

2 Likes

Like David, I’m a redditor, but with no experience modding, and honestly I’m in doubt wether I have the necessary free time, if it becomes an active sub. But Sign me up! I’m happy to give it a shot and be as big a part of the process as time and experience will allow for!

2 Likes

Loving you guys for doing this! Need anything from us?

5 Likes

I’m also a redditor. You still need help?

2 Likes

So, mwilsonianslie, do you think that you’d be willing to message the mod, and ask them to transfer the sub to you?

1 Like

Reached out to the mod of /r/TimeGhost, will let you know if they reply.

2 Likes

I’ve picked up /r/TimeGhostTV as well, just in case

1 Like

Are you u/FenBlacach?

1 Like

Yes, sir. I am. Have I been located?

1 Like

You have. I’m u/trj820. If we get r/TimeGhost, should we put a sticky in the current sub redirecting to the new one?

1 Like

Sounds good! Once we have a direction, I can jump into Photoshop and get it put together.

1 Like

Right, we’re rolling! Is anyone here willing to learn how to mod? I’m definitely interested in sticking my toes in the water.

3 Likes

I am for sure! I have much free time that I am willing to spend.

2 Likes

I’m in as well, I’ll PM you guys on reddt!

4 Likes

I’m looking at this and feeling very flattered and touched by your dedication - also somehow I’m brought to think of David Stirling and his men of the L Detachment… let’s make a version of this a badge for you all:

svg

4 Likes

Good news! The mod of /r/Timeghost is willing to hand over the sub. We also have /r/TimeGhostTV. Which would you prefer @Spartacus?

2 Likes

I’m not @Spartacus, but I think that r/TimeGhost would be better, because it’s shorter. We could either sticky a redirection in r/TimeGhostTV, or make it a sub for patrons.

2 Likes

What is your /u, I’ll add you to the group chat

2 Likes