Is there a TimeGhost discord? If not, why not?

I think it would be a good idea. Might be a tad spicy but I still think it would be a plus.

3 Likes

I think it was there long time ago (before I joined) but was too much hassle with moderation. As in way too much time.

3 Likes

From my experiences there, I have a great idea. Why don’t we create our own server just for us regular members? One of my favorite Youtubers has three backup servers wherein his subscribers could talk freely without all the hassle.

4 Likes

I don’t want to take anything away from the Timeghost discussions. I was tempted to start a thread about Afghanistan but realized this is a very inappropriate place to discuss this even though there are some very smart people here.

Just a little frustrated. I do understand that TimeGhost may not want to moderate a discord.

3 Likes

A members-only Discord server can be a more appropriate place, though the forum is not to be neglected.

3 Likes

Agreed. Wouldn’t mind hearing from some other members. I like those forums and would like to see them grow and I know others have expressed the same interest.

3 Likes

I too am frustrated on this subject. Good thought Dan

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know I am not alone. If TimeGhost doesn’t want one, perhaps we should set up a discord but I would like their thoughts on the matter.

3 Likes