I'm not a "newest commissioned officer"?

Hey guys! I signed up at the Captain level two weeks ago but still haven’t been named as one of the Newest Commissioned Officers. Is there a time delay for these or have I been forgotten like Dugout Doug’s men at Bataan?

1 Like

I’m not part of the crew, so just my two cents here. But the regular episodes we see each week are filmed one or two months before their diffusion no ? So you migth probably wait a little bit more before seeing your name pop up!

2 Likes

Thanks! I figured it was probably something like that though. But I’m still very concerned… how do they know what’s going to happen two months in advance?.. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yep, who knows. The war could be over :grinning:

1 Like

“Then the Winged Hussars arrived.”

2 Likes

Hehe, I think that delay may actually be a bit longer than one or two months, since my first subscription payment happened in the September (I think) and haven’t seen my name in credits yet :smiley:

4 Likes

I still haven’t seen it… Somehow I think they’ll bury me at the tomb of the unknown TimeGhost supporters…

4 Likes

Hi I apped some people that can look into this, apologies for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

I have this issue as well. I signed up as a captain on August 21st and both the episode on the 26th and today on the 2nd did not mention me at the end.

1 Like

Kind of late to the party but did you finally show up? I’ve been donating since february/march, so almost a year now, still nothing tho. Kinda bummed out.

2 Likes

I never did get a mention. I gave up seeing myself a long time ago.

3 Likes

I have let the team know tonight about getting your messages. Hopefully something can be done thanks for your support.

3 Likes

Thanks to Shanson425 for the heads-up on this! I’ve prioritised all officers from this thread in our upcoming episodes. I’ll also be ramping up activity in our support section from here on out. My apologies for the oversight, and a big thank you to everyone for the continued support and patience. Your involvement means a lot to us.

6 Likes

so, 3 months later (12 in total for me), still nothing. Did it at least work out for you?

2 Likes

Hi MindTricks, I’m really sorry for any confusion caused. It seems there’s been a mix-up, as all the names mentioned in this thread have been featured in our weekly episodes, except, unfortunately, yours. This mistake is on me, and I’m sorry for any inconvenience it has caused

I know this must have been quite disappointing especially since you’ve been a long time member. We have a few memorials coming up, but, I can assure you that in our next episode featuring our officers of the week, your name will definitely be included.

4 Likes

They did in fact get to me a couple of months ago. You can officially take my name off of the tomb of the unknown Time Ghost supporters.

3 Likes

This is my second time at the $25 tier. The first was through Patreon back in 2021 before the weekly episodes finished with a list of “new Officers”. This time I am doing so through Timeghost.tv and though having my name featured at the end of an episode is not the reason I am back in the TG army I must be honest that I would be tickled pink at seeing my name there! :saluting_face:

1 Like

Hey tyr3nt,

Welcome back, keep an eye out in the future episodes! :saluting_face:

2 Likes