Holocaust remembrance Day, the Simon Wiesenthal Center

A touching meeting by the Human rights organization founded by Simon Wiesenthal who lost 89 family members in the holocaust. By the way they also actively go after other issues like the discrimination of latino’s.

One of the key features for me is that at the Wannsee conference a lot of the deciders had PHD’s and thus were “highly” educated. This however did not prevent them from these horrors supported by fake science.

It is a modern day commemoration but with lots of history as well,

Joint SWC + Bahrain Int’l Holocaust Remembrance Day Program: Israel Pres. Herzog, Global Peacemakers - YouTube](Joint SWC + Bahrain Int'l Holocaust Remembrance Day Program: Israel Pres. Herzog, Global Peacemakers - YouTube)

2 Likes

but some are about Bahrain ignored by western media.

Not sure what this has to do with the joint Holocaust remembrance but a max 2 minute fact-checking shows that Al Jazeera is simply wrong.I remember those reports

Example here, BBC/Guardian.

Like the false framing of the SWC Nazi Hunter your post is simply not true. Even if you weren’t following the news back then you could have known.

A joined Holocaust remembrance 10 years later to me is a step forward. If they can get over it, maybe why not you?

PS and I don’t enjoy having to point out the obvious again.

1 Like

Yes, and the Peace Treaty with Israel in 2020 is another. My post was not about the SWC but Bahrain. And you are right, the west had not ignored the events.