Donating To Time Ghost Army

Hi All

I introduced my wife to the Time Ghost Army back when I first discovered Indy’s videos when his WW1 series was still ongoing. I think she’s even more into them than I am now and for her next birthday she has requested that her present be making a donation to the TGA. I see the ability to sign up for different monthly subscriptions, but I think I would prefer to make a one-off donation and I can’t seem to find any means to do so. Is it possible to make a one-off donation?

4 Likes

So… is it not possible?

1 Like

Not sure if those organizing TG funding have read this. If you commit fox to a per month you can cancel when the amount is reached. Maybe a PM to Sparty? Any better suggestions? Anyone?

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. I don’t see any way to send DMs, but it looks like I can tag people. So how about it @Spartacus?

1 Like

For the record (in case someone searches the forums in the future with a similar question) I just wanted to make a donation without a recurring monthly payment, but nobody ever got back to me so I guess I’m just giving up on it.

1 Like

I have the feeling that TG is shooting itself in the foot here. One the other creators I Diana te to also has the option for PayPal donation. Aviationnewstalk from Max Trescott, adding this facility is a win-win. On top of that the Pearl Harbor level might be changed into a permanent level. There is a huge gap from 25 to 250.

1 Like

You can make a direct one time donation to paypal@timeghost.tv

1 Like