D-day US 2nd Armored Division

Hi All! As the namesake of my great-grandfather, LTG Edward H. Brooks, I inherited most of his memorabilia from his military career. This includes many pictures as commander of the US 2nd Armored Division from March to September 1944 and the US VI Corps from October 1944 to May 1945.

Two things, first, I’d be happy to share any of this for the upcoming Normandy invasion component of your series, as well as the later operations with Gen. Devers’ 6th Army Group (Colmar, Nordwind, capitulation, etc). Also, I live in Austria now and so it would be relatively easy to communicate and share with the team.

Second, I’d like to contribute to this week’s D-Day campaign initiative, but can’t for the life of me find the right link for that. :confused:

Thanks in advance for all replies!

4 Likes

I don’t think the TimeGhost team actively monitor these forums – at least we haven’t seen anything to indicate they do recently – so you’d probably do better to communicate directly with them.

3 Likes

Either TimeGhost’s workload got too overwhelming, or they just stop caring for the forum (if it’s the latter, then that’s a shame).

4 Likes