Anyone else playing Word of Warplanes

I was impressed by the graphics of this game when I saw the Pearl Harbour teaser with Indy and Sparty so I decided to download from our sponsor.

It is quite a fun game with fun short battles. Fun flights and air battles and just follow rule number one from Wellum never stay straight and level for 20 secs (actually less is better in WoW). I am saving for the DH Vampire, one of my favorites in which I actually have airtime (Coventry has one). Not as great as the Millenium Falcon though :o). Always let the wookie win :slight_smile:

Chewieno1

Cheers

1 Like

Btw my accountname is Chewietimeghost :bear:, might as well tell the sponsor and maybe lure a few over :slight_smile:

1 Like

I play World of Warships, but I haven’t tried that Wargaming title.

2 Likes

I’m more of a War Thunder person though I haven’t played it in couple years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good idea, I will give that a try as well. I like this free try and buy some stuff if you like it model.

1 Like

Hi, I remember installing it once and not really playing it. My personal favorite flight sims are (apart from the ancient F-19/F-117A stealth fighter).

DCS World, same free to play + buy extra planes. Really great and very realistic systems model for a non-commercial simulator. But due to limited time I can’t be bothered most of the time to practice in a plane I won’t fly anyway. I did learn the L-39/Mig-15 on it before I took lessons in these.

Flight Simulator X + FS Flying school. FS Flying school is a virtual instructor who scores your landings, circuit patterns and optionally tells you when you are doing it wrong (also lighting). This product gamifies flight lessons and works with A2A warbirds (really good add-ons that really fly like the real thing, even better than DCS)

And I am awaiting the new Microsoft Sim as it seems to have a very detailed calculation model.

1 Like