2022 History Film Season

Spader’s character in Crash '96 is named James Ballard.

3 Likes

25 minutes to go!

1 Like

Next week it’s Come and See.

2 Likes

NOW SHOWING

UPLOAD ON MAR 25

1985 | 142 minutes

After finding an old rifle, a young boy joins the Soviet resistance movement against ruthless German forces and experiences the horrors of World War II.

2 Likes

1 hour to go!

1 Like

30 minutes to go!

1 Like

Zack were did you go?

2 Likes

Next week it’s The Disaster Artist.

2 Likes

NOW SHOWING

UPLOAD ON APR 1

2017 | 104 minutes

When Greg Sestero, an aspiring film actor, meets the weird and mysterious Tommy Wiseau in an acting class, they form a unique friendship and travel to Hollywood to make their dreams come true.

2 Likes

did they try getting Tommy Wiseau for the main role in the film? And what was Tommy’s reaction to the movie?

2 Likes

James Franco played Tommy, though there’s a surprise at the end. I won’t tell you :shushing_face:

Here’s part of it:

2 Likes

Just got a text from a friend of mine saying got tickets to see Morbius, but its at 3:15pm GMT so I’m not able to make it for The Disaster Artist. I’m really sorry! :sob:

4 Likes

6b0jdz

I waited until after midnight to make that Joke! :laughing: No worries I’m defiantly making it for The Disaster Artist.

4 Likes

I was trying to get a Raimi Meme with Tommy in it but couldn’t find one so here is Tommy & Greg in other superhero movies…

1 Like

55 minutes to go!

1 Like

30 minutes to go!

@obiwanbul Make sure to join in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next week it’s Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence

2 Likes

Mr. Lawrence has been pushed back to April 9th for a family occasion.

1 Like

Any chance we can start early on Saturday? I work that evening.

2 Likes

NOW SHOWING

UPLOAD ON APR 8

1983 | 123 minutes

During WWII, a British colonel tries to bridge the cultural divides between a British P.O.W. and the Japanese camp commander in order to avoid bloodshed.

Starting at 8pm GMT

3 Likes