History Film Screenings

2020 Season has finished.

7 Likes

And because we were fooled into thinking that what happened in the film was all real.

3 Likes

Sssssshhhh no spoilers

I haven’t seen it yet

3 Likes

That wasn’t a spoiler. That was the entire marketing of the film. I remember a few of my friends thinking that the entire film was for real.

3 Likes

Before I forget, we’re also hosting invite-only private screenings on Tuesdays 7pm GMT, PM either Norman or myself about it and we’ll show you the listings.

3 Likes

In half an hour, tonight’s screening of The Longest Day will start. (8pm GMT as stated before)

AC

If you do not have a Kast account I will provide a download link, simply download and register and look for "The History Room

3 Likes

Due to tonight’s technical difficulties, tonight’s stream is postponed to tomorrow. Apologies for any inconvenience.

3 Likes

Wow, really good lineup. I was on tour in Spaceport America today in New Mex so I couldn’t join. Great tour, history in the making.

4 Likes

Really cool, I’ll usually join in, but I can’t tomorrow.

4 Likes

Tonight we’re resuming The Longest Day, the problems have been ironed out and my internet connection has been improved. Hop in for 8pm GMT

2 Likes

Let’s hope it doesn’t screw up like the last time. Also, Zach, screen-share early on, please.

2 Likes

I’ll start that an hour early 7pm gmt.

2 Likes

The movie or the stream? Because the movie should still start at 8 p.m. GMT.

1 Like

Streaming, like a warm-up before the film.

2 Likes

The filming of The Longest Day has concluded, join us next Saturday when there will be a showing of '71.
71-quad-poster

3 Likes

Or Tuesday for WarGames?

2 Likes

Shhh, that’s for the private screenings :wink:

3 Likes

Damn it, I know, but still, it’s cool to bring in Val, Jaro and others we’ve invited for that. Speaking of which, who’s streaming WarGames, me or you?

3 Likes

You’ve got a Blu-ray rip of WarGames so it would be handy of you to screen it for Tuesday.

3 Likes

Aww, thanks. It’s also a film I saw in theaters, which hasn’t happened so far with the previous film screenings (the films we viewed so far were from the '60s).

3 Likes